Updated: Feb 18
Clearlift is a major advancement in skin-rejuvenating laser treatments, and it effectively refreshes the skin and smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles that leave no lingering redness. Treatments are fast and virtually painless with visible results and no downtime. Clearlift is designed to tighten skin and smooth lines and wrinkles around the eyes, mouth, neck and chest to restore a youthful, healthy looking appearance. Specifically, Clearlift can treat cosmetic conditions including: Fine facial lines such as crow’s feet around the eyes, wrinkles and loose skin around the jowls, neck and chest. Clearlift is a fractional, non ablative laser that takes years off your face in just minutes. Clearlift works by remodeling the interior layers of the skin, leaving your epidermis intact and allowing healing to occur from the inside out. Although visible improvement may be noticeable after a single treatment, patients generally require three to five treatments for optimal results. Clearlift laser treatment offers a number of advantages over other laser resurfacing options.
● Clearlift is non ablative, meaning it does not heat or damage the outer layer of your skin
● Clearlift allows you to resume your normal daily routine and leaves no prolonged skin redness or swelling
● Clearlift treatments are virtually painless and there is no downtime
● Clearlift treatments are quick and typically take around 20-30 minutes with no numbing required prior to treatment What is the Alma Lasers Clearlift?
● Alma Lasers Clearlift is a state of the art, non-ablative treatment alternative to traditional skin resurfacing that has virtually no pain and no downtime.
● Alma Lasers Clearlift improves fine lines, wrinkles, the appearance of small veins and redness caused by vascularity. It is gentle enough to treat areas that are typically too sensitive to treat with traditional ablative lasers, such as the delicate skin around the eyes, mouth, neck and chest.
● Alma Lasers Clearlift delivers controlled dermal wounds without harming the overlying epidermis so that all stages of healing and skin repair occur under the intact epidermis.
● Alma Lasers Clearlift heats deep beneath the skin up to 3mm deep, no numbing is required prior to treatment and all skin healing happens without damaging the outer layers of skin.
● 3-5 treatments are recommended with Alma Lasers Clearlift to see optimal results; treatments are typically once every 3-4 weeks.
● In some cases, results can be noticeable after 1 treatment. The skin’s appearance continues to improve after each session with optimal results in as little as 3-6 months. What does Alma Lasers Clearlift treat?
● In addition to fighting fine lines, wrinkles, the appearance of small veins and redness caused by vascularity, Alma Lasers Clearlift is gentle enough for the delicate skin around the eyes and tightening of the skin and reduction of wrinkles on the neck and chest. These are typically too sensitive to treat with traditional ablative lasers, which may cause scarring.
● In addition to improving the skin’s look and feel, the nano-second laser bursts from the Q-switched laser acts as a shock wave that breaks up pigmentation and coagulates small blood cells-making the laser an excellent tool for removing tattoos, nail fungus and vascular and pigmented lesions. How many treatments are required?
● Patients are recommended to undergo 3-5 treatments with Alma Lasers Clearlift to see optimal results; once every 3-4 weeks.
● While results begin to be noticeable in one month, it typically takes 3-6 months to see optimal results. What skin types can be treated with Clearlift?
● The Q-Switched laser module is indicated for use on all skin types (Fitzpatrick I-VI) including tanned skin.